- Buoyancy: 35lb.
- Activation Method: Automatic
- Inflator Type: Halkey-Roberts 1F Model V86000
- USCG Type: Type V with Type II performance
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 420 denier ripstop nylon/500 denier Cordura®
- Closure: 2" Nylon webbing/Delrin buckle
- Chest Size: 30"-52"
- Service Interval: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Vest:
I haven't had to deploy it yet (thankfully), but so far, it's comfortable to wear - heavier than I expected, but I guess I should have expected that, with a CO2 canister inside. It's very adjustable and allows good range of motion.
It's not the cheapest available, but seems from outer appearance comparisons to be a bit sturdier in construction than a cheaper 'Mustang' model that two friends have.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size