Named after the messenger of the sea, the Triton Three-Eye communicates true nautical style. Made from premium full-grain leather, its leather quarter lining and fabric vamp lining provide sockless comfort. Flexible Strobel constuction is coupled with smart details, like a padded tongue, functional lacing, and corrosive-resistant Sebago® eyelets. Comfort features include a nylon shank for support, as well as a lightweight EVA midsole. Sebago Triton™ rubber cups sole provides non-marking slip resistance.
- Flexible Strobel construction
- Premium full grain leather
- Leather quarter lining and fabric vamp lining
- Padded tongue
- Functional lacing system
- Corrosive-resistant Sebago eyelets
- Nylon shank
- Removable, anatomical Sebago footbed
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Sebago Triton non-marking, slip-resistant rubber cup sole
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.