- Power Requirements: 12V/24V DC; 120V/220V AC, 60/50Hz
- Draw: 3.75A @ 12V DC; 1.87A @ 24V DC
- Case Material: Galvanized steel cabinet with foam insulation Door: Reversible; Accepts insert panels
- Approvals: UL/C-UL 250, CE, ABYC-Ignition protected, AS/NZ-C Tick and A Tick, NSF
- Warranty: Two-year limited
- 20 15/16"H x 19 1/2"W x 21 1/16"D (23 1/4"D flush mounted)
NOTE: Universal Voltage Refrigerator Cord (Model: 14000855) sold Separately
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Universal Voltage Marine Refrigerator, Black, 3 Cubic ft.:
The refrigerator came with a 12 volt plug to direct wire that's fine. It did not come with an ac cord and no one at WM told me when I ordered it from the store. Not sure why they would sell a power cord as a 37 dollar accessory.
- Primary use: