Designed to automatically inflate when immersed in water, these versatile vests easily convert to manual-only inflation with oral inflation backup. With a wide neckline, this lightweight, low-profile design maximizes mobility and range of motion. Reflective graphics boost visibility.
- Buoyancy: 25.5lb.
- Activation Method: Automatic Inflator
- Type: Halkey-Roberts V90000
- USCG Type: Type V
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 200 denier nylon oxford; Polyurethane-coated nylon bladder
- Closure: 1" webbing with Delrin buckle
- Chest Size: 30"-52" (Over 80lb.)
- Service Interval: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- And Its Uofl Red
- Good Ventilation
Comments about Inshore Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Vest, Red:
Now that my wife is even more unsinkable, she gets to carry all the valuable stuff!
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size