Isotherm Transportable cooling boxes, especially designed for rough marine conditions
The TB 55 Travel Box impresses with high performance cooling and freezing even in tropical conditions. Due to its extra thick insulation, the TB 55 can be used as a freezer while offering great capacities to store food and drinks on board. Designed to endure outdoor conditions and to withstand stress and environmental impacts. Compact and light design helps to optimize space. AC/DC powered.
- Possible use as a freezer (-0.4 degrees F) even in tropical conditions
- Extra thick CFC free PU insulation foam
- High speed function for quick cooling
- Can and bottle holder on the upper surface of the travel box
- Handles integrated in the cabinet fridge
- Fixing kits included
- Electronic thermostat control
- Big capacities to store food and drinks (1.9cu.ft.)
- External Dimensions: 20.3"H x 26.4"W x 20.9"D
- Internal Dimensions: 14.4"H x 18.5"W x 8.8"D
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Operation temperature: +41 to -0.4 degrees F
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.