- Display Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable touchscreen
- Screen Size: 5.7"diag
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Optional Cartography: Navionics Silver, Gold or Platinum PLUS
- Dimensions: 6 7/16"W x 5 11/16"H x 2 3/4"D
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183 (2 in and 1 out), NMEA 2000 (via SeaTalkng port), SeaTalkHS (via RayNet Port)
- Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Included Accessories: Flush-mount kit, trunnion bracket, silicone-rubber sun cover, power/data/video cable
- Sounder Frequencies (a67): 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 600W
- Maximum Depth: 3,000'
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about a65 Touchscreen Multi function Display, 5.7" No Cartagraphy:
I rely upon my Raymarine sonar to find deep feeding Albacore off the PacNW coast. With an a65 as an additional display for the back deck, we can see the depth where the fish are hanging, and target them with iron and bait presentations. Touch screen functionality makes it easy to navigate all the screens quickly, and the bright display is perfect for a second unit out in the elements where you fish.