The new a65 and a67 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display.
Powerful, go anywhere, touch screen navigation displays, the a65 and a67 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display. The a65 is the perfect choice for chartplotting and networking, while the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a67 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options.
Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive
LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 6
Network support for Raymarine Digital radar and HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/ AIS650, ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar modules and SIRIUS Marine Weather
NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity
Audio Integration: Ready to Rock!
Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of Fusion 700 Series
Connect with your smart phone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth
Access SiriusXM Satellite Radio from your compatible Raymarine SR6 SiriusXM receiver (sold separately)
LightHouseTM User Interface Shows You The Way
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
†Radart, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Charts Included - a Series is available with ready-to-navigate Navionics Silver charts on a microSD card
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on MicroSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold charts
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data* to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculation. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart*
†Radar antenna required for radar functionality
*Subject to engine compatibility
Raymarine RCU-3 Remote
Stay in command of the new a Series displays without letting go of the wheel.
The optional Raymarine RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to
frequently used functions while underway. Change range scales, control your
music, switch between apps, and even mark your waypoint; it's all possible with
the wireless Raymarine RCU-3 remote.
You can attach the RCU-3 to the supplied lanyard and transform the RCU-3 into
a convenient handheld remote control for the new a Series displays.
Bluetooth wireless technology makes configuring the Raymarine RCU-3 remote easy and gives wireless control of your a Series display from up to 15 feet away.
- Dimensions (w) x (h) - 6.45" x 5.67" (164mm x 144mm)
- Display size - 5.7" (144.8mm)
- Display resolution 640 x 480 pixels (4:3 format)
- Nominal voltage supply - 13.8 v DC
- Operating voltage range - 10.2 - 15.6 v DC
- Current consumption at full brightness - 9W
- Current consumption in standby mode - less than 100mW
- Operating temperature range - 14ºF to +122ºF (-10ºC to +50ºC)
- Storage temperature - 5ºF to +149ºF (-15ºC to +65ºC)
- Waterproofing standard - IPX7
- Color depth - 24 bit
- Viewing angles - 70º left/right/top and 45º bottom
- Networking - up to 6 units
- Cartography - Navionics Silver supplied
- (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- Connections - 1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.