Swipe, touch and navigate—the new a67 brings full touchscreen simplicity to a multi-function display with Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse™ user interface. The super bright 5.7"diag., 640 x 480 pixel display is LED-backlit, sunlight-viewable, optically-bonded and carries an IPX7 submersible waterproof rating that will take whatever Mother Nature throws at you. It’s powered by a fast dual core processor with a powerful graphics processor, and it’s ready to navigate with Navionics Silver charts on the included microSD card or easily step up to optional 3D and aerial photo chart navigation with Navionics Gold and Platinum PLUS cartography. The a67 comes equipped with a 50-channel internal GPS sensor and a 600-watt ClearPulse® dual-frequency digital sonar providing 200kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing with a clear image of fish and bottom structure up to 3000' depth. NMEA 2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity (up to six displays). Dimensions: 6 7/16"W x 5 11/16"H x 2 3/4"D. Two-year warranty (free upgrade to three years upon registration).
- Display Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable touchscreen
- Screen Size: 5.7"diag
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Optional Cartography: Navionics Gold, Platinum PLUS
- Dimensions: 6 7/16"W x 5 11/16"H x 2 3/4"D
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183 (2 in and 1 out), NMEA 2000 (via SeaTalkng
port), SeaTalkHS (via RayNet Port)
- Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Included Accessories: Flush-mount kit, trunnion bracket, silicone-rubber
sun cover, power/data/video cable
- Sounder Frequencies (a67): 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 600W
- Maximum Depth: 3,000'
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.