Racor's Aquabloc filter media removes virtually 100% of water and solid contaminants. Filters have die-cast aluminum heads and come in different sizes for diesel engines and any rate of fuel flow. To be used on the suction side of the pump.
See-thru bowls allow visual inspection for water; metal bowls are recommended for use in areas of high heat and are required by the US Coast Guard on inboard engines and gensets.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline or Diesel
- Mounting Style: Bulkhead mount, spin-on element
- Flow Rate: 15 gph
- Mounting Head: Die-cast aluminum
- Inlets/Outlets: 1/4" NPT female
- Bowl Material: See-thru polymer
- Drain Fitting: Stainless-steel plug 1/8" NPTF
- Overall Size: 6.5"H x 3.2"W x 3.2"D
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.