Purchase ANY Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch product and receive an
Insight GenesisTM Premium 1-Year Subscription
AND GoFreeTM WIFI-1 Module
shipped to you FREE!
May 09, 2013 - May 27, 2013
Unlock the power of HDS with fewer button presses, making it simple to quickly master advanced features.
The first touchscreen display created with anglers in mind, it’s even easy to use in rough conditions. Plus, SolarMAX® enhancements allow superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen control: Powerful touchscreen with redesigned menus and five pushbutton controls simplify operation without sacrificing features.
- Built-in, four-channel sonar technology (Chartplotter/Fishfinder models only): Dedicated StructureScan HD signals for left-, right- and down-looking images, plus Broadband Sounder®. Real-time StructureMap®capability allows you to overlay StructureScan® HD sonar imaging data onto your favorite chart for a lifelike underwater view with greater perspective of your boat’s position to nearby structure. Overlay DownScan Imaging® onto your Broadband Sounder view for the ultimate fish-and structure-finding display.
- More powerful navigational tools: 3D perspective view with both Insight USA® maps and optional Navionics charts, plus a dual-view option allows you to simultaneously use two maps at once.
- Insight Genesis® compatibility: Make your own map! Create high-definition contours, bottom hardness and more from personalized sonar log recordings on a powerful new Lowrance web-based map creation tool.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi-1 module compatible via Ethernet, when combined with a GoFree<®< Wireless app, provides remote viewing and control of HDS Gen2 Touch on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
The HDS-9 Gen 2 Touch has a screen size that measures 9" diagonally, with 800 x 480 WVGA screen resolution. It measures 10-7/16" W x 6-11/16"H x 3-5/16" D.
- Display Type: Color TFT LCD touchscreen, widescreen 16:9
- Receiver Type: Internal, high-sensitivity w/WAAS
- Preloaded Cartography: Insight USA®
- Optional Cartography: Navionics
- Transducer: Sold separately
- Transmit Power: Max. 31W (RMS actual) 250W peak
- Max. Depth: 5,000'
- Frequency: 50/200 or 83/200kHz + 455/800kHz
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, Ethernet
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Draw: 0.9A @ 13V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.