Reduce your risk of collision with the fully integrated NAIS-400 Class B AIS transceiver—essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO multi-function display and Simrad’s RS VHF radios. External switch input for silent mode control. Can share existing VHF antenna with your radio using the NSPL-400 Antenna Splitter, eliminating the hassle of installing a separate AIS antenna. Both the NAIS-400 and NSPL-400 operate at extremely low power levels. NSPL-400 also provides connections for your FM radio receiver.
- AIS Type: Class B Transceiver
- Display Type: NSS, NSE and NSO display
- Antenna: 50-channel external GPS antenna included
- Draw: 170mA avg. at 12V DC (2A peak)
- Voltage: 12, 24V DC (9.6-31.2V)
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, USB
- Dimensions: 6 1/16"W x 3 15/16"L x 2 1/16"H
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.