Pre-programming is required.
- Class-B Approved - Meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System.
- Send & Receive - The NAIS-400 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, whilst you receive data from other vessels. This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance manoeuvres well in advance.
- Integrated Solution - Networks with your NSS, NSE and NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and your VHF for a fully integrated system.
- Multiple Networking Connections - Compatible with NMEA2000® / NMEA0183® / NMEA0183® Multiplexing / USB
- Waterproof - IPX7 standard
- Lightweight - Just 250g
- Low Power Consumption - Ideal for sailboats or power boats with a low average power consumption of 170mA at 12 VDC.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.