Designed for installation on horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces, the powerful Turbo II is ideal for main salon, galley or berthing areas. With improved air flow (compared to original Turbo fans) this oscillating design effectively sweeps entire areas with a refreshing breeze. Features include long-life 5,000 hour motor, two-speed blade control, single oscillating speed and position lock for when your vessel is underway.
- Capacity: Low: 190cfm; High 235cfm
- Volts: 12V DC
- Draw: Low: .13A; High: .24A
- Blades: 3 (5-1/4"L)
- Safety Features: Front and back protective grills
- Dimensions: 9-1/2"H x 7"W x 5-1/4"D
- Power Lead: 60"L (Hardwires to “house” battery)
- Material: Nylon-reinforced polycarbonate
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.