Easy to apply, this high-performance, two-part formula gives you the added UV-resistance, gloss, wear resistance, and durability expected from a two-part polyurethane enamel with the ease of application of a single part product. For novices and professionals alike, EZ Poxy2 can be brushed, sprayed or rolled. When brushed, the innovative formula reduces the effects of brush strokes for a sprayed-on like appearance. Ease of use is further enhanced by the formula which makes exact mixing ratios a thing of the past.
- Base Formulation: Two-part polyurethane
- Recommended Application Method: Brush or roll
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Drying Time: To touch: 3hrs. @ 70°F; To overcoat: 16hrs. @ 70°F
- Primer Needed: 6149 EZ Prime, Model 538827 (qt.), 316648 (gal.)
- Coverage: 137sq.ft./qt.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961 (qt.), 249953 (gal.)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.