Formulated to deliver optimum results with minimum effort, use EZDecks to create a nonskid performance deck finish on decks and cabin soles. The durable weather-resistant finish stands up to abrasion and abuse. Ultraviolet filters fight fading and ensure long-term color retention.
- Base Formulation: One-part polyurethane
- Recommended Application Method: Brush, roll or spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Drying Time: To touch: 3hrs. @ 70°F; To overcoat: 16hrs. @ 70°F
- Primer Needed: 6169 EZ Prime, Model 538827 (qt.), 316648 (gal.)
- Coverage: 125sq.ft./qt.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961 (qt.), 249953 (gal.)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- One Coat One Time
- Weather Proof
- Seals Great
Comments about EZDecks Non Skid Deck Paint, Platinum Gray:
Sand then wip clean with menarial sperits. Drys fast. the next day can aply collor coat. Helps make the coolor cover and seal better.Clean up is easy only water.