Also designed for our professional customers, HCT uses new hybrid dual-resin technology to deliver the benefits of ablative and hard paints in one product. The hard, smooth surface it creates withstands trailering, beaching, and launching yet slowly wears away over time, exposing fresh biocides and preventing paint buildup. Compatible with many previously painted surfaces.
- Type: Hard ablative, dual-resin hybrid
- Recommended Usage: Low-moderate fouling waters
- Biocide: 25% Cuprous oxide Cuprous oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 2hrs.; To launch: 16hrs. @ 70°F
- Thinner: Thinner-Dewaxer, Model 5437207
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.