The Nemesis’ hand-shaped design, created by one of Liquid Force’s founders, Jimmy Redmon, is the only board series where each size is shaped differently for the ultimate progression from size to size. Add to that a binding design with canted footbeds for superior body alignment and easy-entry Velcro® and lace for all day comfort and safety and you have a package that’s perfect for the beginning to intermediate youth rider. The 118cm model has a rounded tip and tail, a continuous rocker that’s smooth to help build confidence and mellow molded-in fins for stability and edge hold. The 124cm model takes it a step further with a blunted tip and tail, molded-in fins and a mellow three-stage rocker designed to create stability, but promote more pop off the wake for learning new tricks. Bindings fit youth sizes 12T-5Y.
- Recommended Rider Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Material: Fiberglass with foam core
- Bottom Channels: Two
- Fins: Mellow molded-in side fins and removable center fin
- Foot Securing System: Velcro® and lace-up
- Plate Style: N66 injection molded chassis
- Warranty: One year