Up to 40% lighter than the previous Generation 2 Series of ProSport chargers that were epoxy filled, these latest models now feature an expanded LED display that includes a system check OK function and a battery bank trouble status alert for simplified detection of wiring problems or failing batteries.
Unlike conventional chargers that typically impose an amperage limitation per bank, the ProSport’s Distributed-On-Demand Charging Technology ensures that 100% of the available charging amperage is fully utilized to meet the unique demands of each onboard battery.
ProSport’s exclusive Sequential Multi-Stage Charging process delivers three sequenced modes of operation: Charging, Conditioning and Maintenance that fully charges your batteries while maximizing their service life. Two user-selectable performance charge profiles can be digitally selected for flooded, standard or AGM-type batteries with a third High Performance AGM profile on 20A dual bank models and color-coded programming caps, allowing the ProSport to be simply reprogrammed in the event batteries on board are changed to a different type.
Even when your boat is in storage the ProSport protects your batteries with an additional Recondition Mode that will automatically recondition all batteries for up to three hours a month, further extending battery life.
- Automatic Functions: Distributed-On-Demand® battery sensing and distribution
- User Selectable Functions: Charging system algorithms, reprogrammable for battery type
- Status Indicators: LED display of system check, battery bank status
- Input Wiring: Hardwire
- Output Wiring: Hardwire
- Capcity: 20A
- Volts: 12/24
- Battery Banks: 2
- Dimensions: 12-1/8"L x 7-1/4"W x 2-3/4"H
- Safety Features: Ignition protected, with over-voltage and over-current protection
- Remote Available: Yes (model 9519455)
- Approvals: Meets UL, CE cUL Marine Standards
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.