- i40 Depth: depth (0-400'), shallow, deep alarm, anchor alarms, minimum depth
- i40 Speed: current, max. avg. boat speed (0-99.9 knots), log, trip and sea temp.
- i40 Wind: apparent wind speed (0-60 knots), direction; high wind alarm
- i40 Bidata: speed, depth, log and sea temperature, multiple alarms. Two sets of data in large or small digits.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Digit Size: 1 1/8" (28mm)
- Width: 5 1/16"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Depth: 11/16"
- Cutout Size: 2 3/16"dia. x 1 7/8"D
- Included Accessories: Sun Cover, mounting gasket, clamping bracket, mounting stud/thumb nut, SeaTalk power cable Data Interface: SeaTalkng
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 25-35mA Typ.; 100mA max.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.