- i50 Depth: Easy-view large digits plus depth trend indicator. Shows min/max depth. Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms.
- i50 Speed: Displays speed through water, speed over ground (GPS required), sea surface temperature, trip and log data.
- i50 Tridata: Combines depth and speed data in an easy-to-read three-line display. Dedicated depth and speed displays with trip/log, sea temperature and SOG.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 9/16"
- Depth: 1 1/2"
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng (NMEA 2000)
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 45-65mA (display only), 200mA max with transducer
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.