- Charts: Choice of no preloaded, European, US Coastal or Rest of World
Worldwide base map for non cartography variants. Navionics ready-to-navigate in all other variants (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)
- 426 x 69 x 282 mm
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24 v DC
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 31.2 v DC
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Viewing angles: 80º left/right
80º/ 60º top/bottom
- Weight 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
- Networking: up to six displays plus sensors
- Surface mount. Trunnion mount with optional bracket
- External GPS Required
- Operating temperature range: -25º to 55ºC (13º to 131ºF)
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- SeaTalkHS Ports: 2
- SeaTalkng Ports: 1
- NMEA Connectivity:
2 x NMEA 0183 ports
NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud).
NMEA port 2 input only (4800/38,400 baud).
- Wireless Connectivity:
WiFi: 802.11 b/g;
Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5
x2 BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats).
x1 VGA output (the #R70003 video accessory cable will be required, sold separately)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.