- Display Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable
- Screen Size: 5.7"diag.
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Optional Cartography: Navionics Silver, Gold, and HotMaps on microSD cards
- Dimensions: 6 7/16"W x 5 11/16"H x 2 3/4"D
- Data Interface: Transducer Port
- Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Included Accessories: Transducer, flush-mount kit, Quick release swivel bracket , silicone-rubber sun cover, power cable
- Sounder Frequencies: Clear Pulse CHIRP sonar: 170-230kHz/DownVision: 320-380kHz
- Transmit Power: Not available at time of publication
- Maximum Depth: Traditional CHIRP sonar: 1,200'/DownVision: 600'
- Transducer: Transom-mount included
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.