HO Sports has solved the problem of towables getting slower and less exciting as they get larger with HO Sphere Technology™. The surface area in contact with the water is reduced with the use of large spheres positioned at the corners of the main deck. Those spheres suspend the deck off the surface of the water, leaving the bottom of the spheres as the only point of contact. The result? Although the Molecule Tube is large—a giant 128" x 132" when inflated—the ride is lively, easy to whip and less energy is required to tow so there’s less strain on your boat! Plus, you’ll get terrific shock absorption so you can even enjoy this tube on rough and open water. Two-way Boston valves allow for easy inflation and deflation and HO Quick-Connect Tow Hooks get you hooked up quickly. Requires a tow rope rated at 4,000lb. or more (sold separately).
- Material: Tough 30-gauge PVC bladder with 840 denier polyurethane-coated
nylon cover and neoprene padding
- Number of Chambers: Four
- Dimensions: 128" x 132" (inflated)
- Valve Type: Boston valves
- Rider Capacity: Up to three
- Accommodations: 16 nylon webbing-covered soft foam handles with neoprene
- Towing Attachment: HO Quick-Connect tow hook
- Warranty: One year limited
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.