The Eco Terra Boom Box is a floating IPX7 waterproof iPhone/MP3 player case which is fully submersible in water.
The Eco Terra is built with two large waterproof stereo speakers. and is powered by 4 C-Cell batteries or included AC Power Adaptor. The two full-range 3" forward firing speakers provide a crisp clean sound and can be played in virtually any position (open, closed, upright, onside, or upside down). The internal waterproof storage compartment holds and protects your keys, MP3 player, credit cards, driver's license and cash, keeping it safe from sand, sun and the water. The heavy duty industrial design includes a platform to vertically stand your case while open or closed. The Eco Terra also has a uniquely designed exterior pressure release valve that ensures your case is closed air tight and is easily opened at low and high altitudes. When thrown into the water, the Eco Terra case will always rotate position to float with the speakers pointed up so you can always enjoy your tunes!
Ideal for a number of uses and locations
If you want to take your music with you wherever you go then Grace Digital's Eco Extreme Gear line of products is the choice for you. Looking for a Boombox style music player then the Eco Terra (model # GDI-AQSI60) is your perfect portable solution. Strap in your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, any MP3 player or Smartphone behind the 100% waterproof clear shell and turn up the volume. The Eco Terra houses and protects any cell phone or MP3 player from the 4 Extremes: Water, Dirt, Snow and Shock.
Universal 1/8" Waterproof (IPX7) Headset Audio Jack
Not only does the Eco Terra protect your devices with it's rugged and waterproof exterior, but also has a fully waterproofed (IPX7) headset jack in; making it the perfect pairing with our Waterproof (IPX7) Earbuds available in the accessories tab of our product directory.
Rugged Industrial Design
The Eco Terra is even IPX7 approved. What does that mean? That means that the Eco Terra is not just water resistant but is actually waterproof! So don't worry if it gets knocked in the pool, falls off the boat, drops into the river, lake, or ocean - your iPhone, MP3 player or Smartphone is 100% safe from the extremes. It even floats! Uniquely designed air pressure release valves ensures your case is closed water tight yet is easily opened at low and high altitudes.
You have complete flexibility to secure the Eco Terra anywhere. The Eco Terra comes with multiple carabineer clips, which is perfect for attaching to Kayak, paddle board, tent, or even suspending from a tree with rope.
What's in the Box?
- Eco Terra Waterproof Boom Box
- Carrying Strap
- 2 Carabiners
- AC Power Adapter
- User Manual and Warranty Guide
- Waterproof iPhone / MP3 audio case with built-in waterproof speakers (x2) and Audio Jack
- IPX7 approved weather proof components
- Portable or fixed play
- Floats & Submersable
- 25 + hrs Battery Life
- (2) 3" full range forward firing Speakers
- Powered by 4 C Cell batteries or provided AC power adaptor
- Designed to play open or closed, upright or onside, & upside down
- Internal waterproof storage compartment holds & protects your keys, MP3 Player, credit cards, drivers license and cash, safe from sand,sun, and water
- Industrial design includes a platform to vertically stand your case while open or closed
- Uniquely designed exterior pressure release valve ensures your case is closed air tight and easily opened at low and high altitude
- Detachable carabineer clips for hands free usage, & convenient hanging options
- Nylon belt for use with carabiner clips
- Audio AUX-in
- Adjustable carrying handle
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eco Terra Rugged and Waterproof Boombox:
Bought this unit to have some music for a long race. We flipped and it was underwater for 1 hr. When we finally righted the boat the speakers were still jamming and my phone was perfectly fine!