Good things often come in small packages. That’s true for boats and it’s certainly true for the all-new Self-Leveling Tabs (SLT) from Bennett. Easily installed, with no hydraulic lines or wiring required, they instantly react to both boat speed and water pressure to add trim precisely as needed to improve your hole shot, reduce engine laboring, improve fuel efficiency and eliminate porpoising. Each unit includes two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with Bennett’s exclusive interlocking hinge, fully automatic actuators, and a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware. Five-year warranty.
- SLT10 is designed for boats 14' to
- Benefits: Performance improvements
- Actuating Mechanism: Self-contained hydraulic cylinders
- Tab Material: Stainless steel
- Control Type: Self-regulating
- Installation: DIY
- Included Equipment: Stainless steel hardware
- Warranty: Five-years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.