The KMR-355U receiver plays all your store-bought or home-burned CDs out on the water, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files. Plug in an entire music library with the handy USB input on the front, which is also great for use with USB thumb drives. The front-panel 3.5MM auxiliary input makes it easy to connect a portable device such as satellite radio or MP3 player. When your iPhone is connected to the front USB input, the iPhone APP mode will give you control of popular apps such as Pandora. A conformal coated circuit board protects against the elements. High power output produces a crisp, clear sound that will rock any dock. Dual 2.5V preamp outputs will allow for simple expansion to build your dream system with additional amplifiers and subwoofers.
- Functions: AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA
- Satellite Radio Ready: Yes
- iPod/iPhone Compatible: Yes
- Preamp Outputs: Two 2.5V10kΩ
- Watts: 200W (50W x 4)
- Dimensions: 7 3/16"W x 2 1/16"H x 6 5/16"D
- Face Design: Detachable face
- Remote Control: Sold Separately (Remote ready)
- Waterproof Rating: Water-resistant
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.