Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet
powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine
autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
- Nominal voltage 12V DC
- Operating voltage range: 10 - 16V DC
Current consumptions (12V supply) typical:
Speed and Wind: 25mA
- Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum: 100 mA
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to +55ºC
- Storage temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative humidity: up to 93%
- Water proofing: IPX6
SeaTalk, Transducer connections
Compatible with marine industry CAN systems
- Conformance Europe: 2004/108/EC
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.