The GHS 10 allows full function of your VHF 200i radio from a remote location. No complex components, just a simple design that includes soft keys and a 2 in diagonal dot matrix display.
A rotary/push knob for volume, squelch and channel selection make for ease of use with a dedicated button for access to channels 16/9. All buttons and knobs are similar to the VHF radio.
In addition, the GHS 10i features a microphone that has intercom capabilities when connected to a speaker. Plus, it is compatible with either a passive or active speaker.
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 7.2 x 4.28 cm
- Weight: 368 g
- Cable Length: 0.3 m coiled; 1.5 m uncoiled
- Compass Safe Distance: 50 cm
- Display: Backlit LCD
- DSC Distress Call Button: Yes
- Built-in Speaker Mic: Yes
- 16/9 or 16+ Channel Button: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius
- Waterproof: Yes, IPX7
What's in the Box:
- Deck cable (10 meter)
- Mic hanger
- Mounting hardware
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.