- More Powerful Processor for faster zooming and panning.
- See what’s below with HD-ID target tracking technology for better separation and definition of images for the clearest possible picture of what lies below. You see fish. You catch fish. Easy.
- Experience the advantage of CHIRP: The sonar technology that you’ve been waiting for is now built into this combo. CHIRP technology sweep multiple frequencies to better focus on certain fish at certain depths (CHIRP transducer sold separately).
- Capture Sonar Recording: Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information on the map.
- Display Type: Multi-touch touchscreen
- Screen Size: 7.0"diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 800
- Vertical Pixels: 480
- Receiver Type: Superfast 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Optional Cartography: BlueChart g2 Vision
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, WiFi connectivity
- Width: 9.0"
- Height: 5 5/8"
- Depth: 2 3/8"
- Sounder (741s) Transmit Power: 1kW (RMS)
- Frequency: 25-210kHz (depending on transducer)
- Max. Depth: 2,000'
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
What You’ll Need
The Garmin 50/200 kHz Traditional Transducers - 8 Pins operate with either 500W, 600W or 1kW transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you’ll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transom Mount, for small to med power boats (Primary)||Depth/Temperature||500W||Plastic||13178330|
|Airmar P66 Transom Mount, adds boat speed||
|Airmar P79 In-Hull Puck, for solid fiberglass up to 5/8"||Depth||600W||Plastic||13178512|
|Airmar P319 Thru-Hull, up to 7deg deadrise||Depth/Temperature||600W||Plastic||13178389|
|Airmar B60, Thru-Hull, deadrise 16-24 deg||Depth/Temperature||600W||Bronze||13178397|
|Airmar B164 Thru-Hull, 8-15 deg deadrise||Depth/Temperature||1kW||Bronze||13178454|
The Chirp Transducers - Bare Wires operate with either 300W, 1kW or 2kW transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you’ll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Airmar TM150M Transom Mount, Chirp Option (Primary)||Depth/Temperature||300W||Plastic||14390850|
|Airmar B265LH Thru-Hull/Fairing Block, combines L & H ranges;0-20 deg deadrise||Depth/Temperature||1kW||Bronze||13178728|
|Airmar B265LM Thru-Hull/Fairing Block, combines M & L ranges; 0-20 deg deadrise||Depth/Temperature||1kW||Bronze||13178736|
|Airmar R109LH Thru-Hull/Fairing Block, combines M & L ranges; 0-25deg deadrise||Depth/Temperature||2kW||Bronze||13178744|
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- User Manual
- Medium Boats
- Small Boats
Comments about GPSMAP 741xs / GMR 18HD Radar Value Pack:
This came shipped in a pretty big box because of the Radar, but arrived safe with no damage. The radar doesn't come with a mount of any kind, so be aware that you will need to provide one. That was the hardest part, mounting it to my T-top, but fired right up. The installation of the MFD was very easy. Turned the unit on, and all commands are right there, hard glass touch screen that doesn't smudge too bad. The user's manual has a horrible layout, just use the quick start guide, but for advanced operations, you will need to use the user's manual, but good luck with that. The unit has a 7" Screen, but is only about 4 inches deep, very compact, and solid unit. Just ordered the Airmar Chirp transducer to use with it. This item has it all, now Garmin needs a structure scan, and they will take over the market, this product is just that good.
Service and delivery comments:
I waited 6 months for this product to be released from Garmin, and once it was, West Marine honored the price I bought it for and I got mine, even before my local store, they asked me to bring mine in so they could see it!