Take a ride on a new route and explore the open road with the zūmo 665LM, a
motorcycle-friendly navigator with stereo Bluetooth® and SiriusXM Satellite
Radio, weather and traffic. Whether you’re on a weekday ride just across town or
a weeklong trip to an annual rally with friends, the zūmo 665LM is ready to show
you the way.
Designed By Bikers For Bikers
Featuring a bright 4.3" touchscreen color display, the zūmo 665LM puts all the information you need in an easy-to-read format as you travel down the road. The zūmo 665LM also has a glove-friendly intuitive interface that makes entering information as easy as shifting gears. In addition, the wide sunlight-readable display makes for easy navigation — whether you’re riding during a bright day or a moonless night. And with a rugged waterproof (to IPX7¹) case that resists fuel sprays and UV rays, the zūmo 665LM was built for life on the road.
Add Weather and Radio
The zūmo 665LM comes standard with our GXM™ 40 XM antenna. Simply add an optional XM subscription and receive real-time XM radio with 170 digital channels of commercial-free music, news, sports, talk and entertainment when you travel in the U.S. With the addition of NavWeather, you can access weather data and NEXRAD radar graphics from your map screen to stay ahead of the storm. Plus, when you add on NavTraffic, you can find out where the trouble spots are and route around them.
Go Your Own Way
Pick your path and hit the streets. The zūmo 665LM is ready to go right out of the box. It’s preloaded with City Navigator® NT street maps and millions of points of interest (POIs) that include motels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and more. In addition, the zūmo 665LM offers 3-D building view and lane assist with junction view to show you more of your surroundings and make sure that you'll know the right lane at the right time. The zūmo 665LM also comes standard with a digital fuel gauge so you can keep track of how many miles you have left before it’s time to get gas.
Keep In Touch
The zūmo 665LM features Bluetooth wireless technology so you can stay in touch while you're on the move. With it, you’re free to safely talk on your phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Simply connect your zūmo 665LM to your Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet and then pair with your cellphone to make and receive calls on the go. You can also call POIs through the zūmo’s Bluetooth interface — perfect for last-minute change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel. And with spoken street name functionality, the zūmo 665LM will also transmit voice prompts to your headset for wireless and worry-free navigation.
Have a long ride planned? The zūmo 665LM is your all-in-one entertainment center. Featuring an on-board MP3 player and advanced Bluetooth A2DP technology, you'll enjoy crisp and clean stereo sound, including XM radio (subscription required), with your compatible headset. The motorcycle mount also comes standard with a headphone jack so you can connect to your headphones or helmet headset and microphone. It’s also loaded with a picture viewer for taking friends and family on the road, and it supports audiobooks to help break up the miles when you’re in for the long haul.
Plan and Share Your Rides
Found the perfect backroad to share with your riding buddies? Or perhaps you’re planning a cross-country trip and looking to avoid as much interstate as possible. With the zūmo 665LM’s powerful trip planning tools, you can create your custom routes on your computer and then transfer your saved route directly to your zūmo. And when you’ve returned home, you can review your rides in Google™ Earth. In addition, microSD™ card expansion makes it easy for sharing routes and adding storage.
You can also visit Garmin Connect™ — our online community of routes and riders. It’s a great resource for finding new rides and planning trips.
Move Between Modes
Just because your bike’s parked doesn’t mean your day is done. The zūmo 665LM also pulls double duty as an in-car navigator when you’re on four wheels instead of two. In addition to the included motorcycle mount, the zūmo 665LM also includes a carrying case, vehicle mount and power cable. It’s like having two full-featured navigators for the price of one.
¹Protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 m.
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.3"W x 3.3"H x .9"D (13.5 x 8.4 x 2.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.81"W x 2.25"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (270 g)
- Battery: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 3 hours (less with full backlight and options)
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
Maps and Memory
- Preloaded street maps: yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: yes
- nüMaps Guarantee: no
- 3-D terrain view: no
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 20 (additional storage on microSD™ card)
Features and Benefits
- Drive stress-free. Save time and money
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): yes
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands): no
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription): yes
- Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates): no
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): yes (with junction view)
- Junction view (displays junction signs): yes
- myTrends™ (predicts your routes): no
- trafficTrends™ (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow): no
- ecoRoute™ (calculates a more fuel-efficient route): no
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Garmin nüLink! services: (receive accurate real-time travel information): no
- XM® compatible for U.S: yes (radio, traffic and weather; receiver included)
Navigate safely and easily
- Bluetooth® wireless technology: yes (with A2DP technology)
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation (guides you as you walk around town): no
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Exit services (tells you approaching services on highway): no
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): yes
Enjoy the drive and customize
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device): yes
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device): no
- MP3 player: yes
- Audio book player: yes
- This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later
What's in the Box:
- zūmo 665LM
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America*
- Motorcycle mount with integrated power cable and mounting hardware
- GXM™ 40 antenna and magnetic base
- Carrying case
- Dust cover for motorcycle mount
- Battery pack
- Automotive suction cup mount**
- Automotive power cable
- USB cable
- Dashboard disk
- Quick start manual
Package contents may vary per version. See your local dealer for more information.
*City Navigator North America NT DVD included in North American version
Notice regarding windshield mounting legal restrictions:
Before using the suction cup mount on your windshield, check the state and local laws and ordinances where you drive. Some state laws prohibit drivers from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. Other state laws allow the suction mount to be located only in specific locations on the windshield. Many other states have enacted restrictions against placing "non-transparent material" on the windshield or placing objects on the windshield in locations that obstruct the driver's vision.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.