echoMAP™ 70s chartplotter/sounders offer breakthrough technology, including a 7" diagonal touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom (just like your smartphone) and HD-ID™ sonar. Its 10Hz Garmin GPS updates your position and heading ten times per second, displaying fluid vessel movement and dramatically improving your ability to accurately mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Also includes sonar recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat’s position and saves digital information on the map. HD-ID target tracking technology gives you better separation and definition of images for the clearest possible picture of what lies below. You see fish. You catch fish. Easy. Features wireless connectivity. Comes preloaded with either a worldwide basemap alone or the basemap and Garmin U.S. coastal cartography. Transducer sold separately.
- Display Type: Multi-to
- uch touchscreen
- Screen Size: 7.0"diag. Horiz. Pixels: 800
- Vert. Pixels: 480
- Receiver Type: Superfast 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Waypoints and Routes: 5,000/100
- Transducer: Sold separately
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Varies with transducer
- Maximum Depth: 1,900' (fresh) 700' (salt)
- Included Accessories: Power/data/sonar cable, Bail mount and knobs,
Flush mount kit, Protective cover, Bezel
- Width: 9.0"
- Height: 5 5/8"
- Depth: 2 3/8"
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, WiFi connectivity
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.