Valid with Purchase of select Standar Horizon Products
August 01, 2013 - December 31, 2013
The Eclipse DSC+ GX1200 is an affordable, ultra-compact ITU Class D VHF radio with a full dot matrix display, NMEA 0183 input and output and a sturdy die-cast chassis. The microphone features ClearVoice Noise Reduction Technology, eliminating unwanted background noise like engine and wind noise during transmission, ensuring clear communications. A separate DSC receiver allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to other communications. Additional DSC features include, DISTRESS, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.
- Channel Selection: Front panel keys or mic
- Controls: Volume, squelch, spring loaded DSC distress cover, backlit keypad
- Mic Controls: 16/9, H/L and channel keys
- Display Type: Backlit dot matrix
- Scanning Modes: Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Width: 6 1/8"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Depth: 6 11/16"
- Current Draw: 5A/0.5A
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof, $65 flat rate
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.