Topographic chartcard choices including elevation line overlay at 30-foot intervals. Includes street networks, forests, park information, points-of-interest and other data to aid navigation by ATV or off-road vehicle.
For HDS, HDS GEN2, HDS GEN2 Touch, Elite, Mark
- The first release in a new series of outdoor mapping products for Lowrance chartplotters
- Compatible with Lowrance Elite and HDS products
- Topographic maps are used in all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles for
TOPO lines show elevation in the same way that bathy lines show depth contours
- The TOPO Insight PRO East maps showing TOPO lines at 30 ft intervals overlayed on a map with street networks, forests, park information, points of interest and other data to aid in navigation
- There is room to save routes, waypoints and POIs to the microSD card
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.