High-end audio for the marine cabin environment, designed for exceptional sound in any vessel. This represents the highest quality purpose-built marine cabin speakers from FUSION. Carefully designed and manufactured for the marine environment, whist maintaining superb sound quality.
The FUSION MS-BX3020 features a 3" Bass/Mid speaker, with a waterproof paper cone and a fluid cooled fabric dome tweeter. These speakers are constructed with a magnet system that produces high efficiency from a small box.
- Waterproof Paper Cone - A high efficiency cone for the best presentation of sound
- Sophisticated Internal Crossover - Added low frequency protection to avoid damage
- Compact Optimized Acoustic Chamber - Internally shaped to reduce reflective effects
- Fabric Dome Tweeters - Magnetic fluid cooling and resonance contro
- Depth 112mm (4-13/32")
- Length 164mm (6-15/32")
- Width 90mm (3-17/32")
- Efficiency (1W/1M) 85dB
- Frequency Response 200Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Mounting Adjustable wall bracket supplied
- Peak Power Rating 100 Watts
- RMS Power Rating 26 Watts
- Woofer Size 3"
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.