There’s nothing like a St. Croix® Legend® Surf rod.
True surf-casting specialists, these rods are supremely balanced and designed for uncompromising performance. With our exclusive ART™ and IPC® technologies, and equipped with small-diameter Fuji® LC surf guides, you can effortlessly chuck the rig of your choice in nautical miles.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High modulus-high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance.
- Designed for extreme surf fishing performance.
- Fuji® LC surf guides with Alconite ring for greater casting distance and accuracy. Sloped frame reduces line tangling.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/frosted silver hoods.
- Custom “X-Grip” neoprene handle provides comfort and durability while
reducing weight. Positive grip improves
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.