Built with St. Croix’s premium-quality SCII graphite and finished with hard aluminum-oxide guides and stainless-steel frames, these rods are incredibly durable and deliver the goods in all their spinning and casting configurations.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Specialized inshore saltwater series designed and built for superior performance.
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.