An exceptional value in a fully waterproof marine binocularThe durable, lightweight housing is filled with dry nitrogen to prevent fogging. With a buoyant design, these binoculars will float if dropped overboard. Internal O-rings create a seal to ensure moisture protection. Features multi-coated lenses for brightness in low-light conditions and BAK-4 prisms for sharp images. Includes neck strap and nylon carry case.
- Waterproof, buoyant design
- Anti-fogging optics are completely waterproof and buoyant
- Internal O-rings create a reliable seal to ensure moisture protection
- 27.4mm eye relief
- 350' field of view at 1,000 yards
- Convenient center focus
- BAK-4 Porro prisms
- Weight: 37oz.
- Magn. x Objective Lens Dia.: 7 x 50
- Limited lifetime warranty
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.