- Genuine Handsewn Construction and Padded Tongue for Durable Comfort
- Stain and Water Resistant Leather for Durable and Lasting Wear
- 360 ° Lacing System™ with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
- Molded EVA Cushion Midsole for All-Day, Under-Foot Comfort
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet / Dry Traction
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cushions Impact
- Good Arch Support
- Great with Jeans
- Casual Wear
- Wet Weather
Comments about Women's Angelfish Slip On Boat Shoes:
It is a very unique Sperry. Everyone who sees it loves it and says they've never seen Sperry's like it before. I love that they go with everything. The only thing I don't like is how short they are in the front. I bought special Sperry socks to wear with them and even the socks are too long, and show over the front of the shoe.
Service and delivery comments:
I loved that I could track my order as it was coming. Usually when I order online I have no idea when my package is going to arrive. With this I knew exactly when it was coming so I could be home.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width