- In Hull
- Hull deadrise = 0º to 25º
- CP450C Plug on Cable
- Frequency: L=42-65 kHz, H=130-210 kHz
- Power: 1kW
- Low: 25 to 16 degree beam width
- High: 10 to 6 degree beam width
- Hull type: fiberglass only
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about M265LH In Hull Transducer:
We install one in our 32 center console Intrepid. make sure you have the unit squared to the bottom. We cut the angle from the bottom and works great. Sometime on high speeds we lose the bottom.