- New Products:
- a-Series, c-Series, e-Series
- Legacy Products:
- GPM-400, C-Widescreen,
- E-Widescreen, E-Series Classic
- Nominal Voltage:12 or 24 V dc
- Operating Voltage Range: +9 to 32 V dc
- Current: Power: <3W Typical: 0.27A @ 12.0V
- Waterproofing: IPX7
- SeaTalkHS: 1 Port
- SIRIUS Audio Out (line level): 1 x 3.5mm stereo ports (Female)
- SIRIUS Antenna Input: 1 connection (SMA) Antenna SMA - SMB adaptor - 20mm Provided
134mm(W) x 134mm(D) x 57mm(H)
5.25in(W) x 5.25in(D) x 2.25in(H)
- Weight: 0.40 kg (0.88 lbs)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Large Boats
Comments about SIRIUS XM SR150 Weather Receiver:
Easy to install - Sea talk adapters not included, Antenna not included.
Resolution is limited, not comparable to information available on web-sites.
But better than nothing.
Weather info is nationwide, you have to de-select a lot, which is not applicable.
Recommend it with restrictions. Service is expensive.