- Display Type: LED backlit, sunlight-viewable touchscreen
- Screen Size: 5.7"diag
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display Viewing Angle: 70° left/right/top, 45° bottom
- Optional Cartography: Navionics Silver, Gold or Platinum PLUS
- Dimensions: 6 7/16"W x 5 11/16"H x 2 3/4"D
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183 (2 in and 1 out), NMEA 2000 (via SeaTalkng port), SeaTalkhs (via RayNet Port)
- Receiver Type: 50-channel internal GPS
- Voltage: 12V (10.2-15.6V DC)
- Included Accessories: Flush-mount kit, trunnion bracket, silicone-rubber sun cover, power/data/video cable Sounder
- Frequencies (a67): 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 600W
- Maximum Depth: 3,000'
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
Comments about a67 Chartplotter / Sounder Combo, 6" with Navionics Gold Charts:
This is a great unit. GPS, Radar, Fishfinder and lots of NMEA 2000 options.
Interface is great! Install was easy and the only downside is no direct connections to your VHF/DCS radio via old NMEA wiring. It's possible - but not cost effective. If your buying a radio too, get one with Seatalk.
Still love it!