Fast trimming in high-load conditions
Eight-sided ratchet sheave is machined from solid aluminum for high strength and holding power. Excellent for small boat main, jib, and spinnaker sheets. Sliding button for on/off control.
- Sheave: Eight-sided Teflon-impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Sheave Size: 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Ball Bearings: Delrin
- Line Diameter: 3/8" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Plastic with stainless straps
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stamped swivel shackle with three-way head
- Cleat: 188: 150 Cam-Matic
- Ratchet: 10:1 holding power with 180° of wrap
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.