Micro Cam-Matic cleats are legendary for smooth, positive operation when holding and releasing control lines. Mounted aft of the cam, fairleads allow you to engage and release a line up to 45° on either side of the cam. Mounted ahead of the cam, fairleads allow moving lines, such as small catamaran traveler controls, to lead properly. Cam kits include:
- Cam-Matic® cam cleat: Pawls open/close easily on ball bearings
- Wire fairlead and base: Provide a fair lead; hold line at cleat
- Micro-Cam-Matic cleat with fairlead
- Abrasion-resistant, fiber-reinforced plastic has smooth contours
- Large diameter low-friction guides with stainless steel tubes protect lines
- Max line diameter: 1/4"
- SWL: 200 lbs
- Breaking Strength: 400lb.
- Aluminum pawls
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.