he NEW SX series incorporates all of the fully automatic features of our popular SMART TABS, in addition to the rust and corrosion free benefits of molded composite materials. Assembly can be completed in seconds and the installation in a few minutes. The only tools required are a drill with a 3/16" bit and a phillips screw driver. SMART TABS SX provide un-equaled performance and durability with no maintenance in fresh or salt water. The system can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any power boat, and TRACKING RIBS have been added to improve handling at higher speeds.
The patented SMART TABS are a one of a kind trim and stabilizer system that automatically adjusts to the sea conditions, without the need for expensive electric or hydraulic hardware and switches. The system constantly reacts to the water conditions, boat speed, and balance providing a remarkable improvement on any boat.
- Smoother and Faster Acceleration - (Great for Skiing)
- 40% less Bow Rise and 35% Lower On Plane Speed - (Great for Tubing)
- More Top Speed and No Porpoising or Chine Walking
- Improves Handling and Smoother Ride In Any Water
- Improved Fuel Economy (11% +)
Assembly & Installation In Minutes
- Complete assembly and mounting requires only a drill, a 3/16" bit, and a phillips screw driver
- The Integral design eliminates the need for wrenches
- All components "lock" together with self locking clevis pins
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.