Compatible with NMEA 2000® compliant electronics. IMPORTANT: Contact your electronics manufacturer first to verify compatibility. To determine compatibility, ask if the manufacturer has 1) Implemented the trim tab portion of the NMEA standard (ability to view the tabs), and 2) Enabled the ability to configure calibration (see movement of the tabs).
- White plastic clip - used to snap on actuator piston shaft when installing new upper hinges with sensors
- Red butt connectors – used to connect sensors with the NMEA1 Module
- NMEA1 Module – connects Bennett trim tab sensors to NMEA-compatible electronics
- Two sensor rods – measure trim tab position
- Upper Hinges with coil (1 with red sensor wire and 1 with green sensor wire) – measure trim tab position
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.