Control loaded lines with ease
The 57mm and 75mm Carbo Ratchamatic blocks are adjustable for use in many applications and weather conditions. This load-sensing ratchet block rolls freely in both directions under low loads, then engages the ratchet automatically as loads increase. With 180 degree wrap, you get a 10:1 holding power. Great for asymmetrical spinnakers when you need tough holding power and a quick release.
- Sheave: Hardkote anodized eight-sided aluminum
- Sheave Size: 1-9/16" (40mm)
- Ball Bearings: Engineered plastic in fitted ball races
- Line Diameter: 3/8"
- Cheek Material/Finish: Long-glass reinforced engineered nylon
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stainless swivel shackle
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.