With Engel’s new Live Bait Cooler, your minnows, shrimp or other live bait will always be ready for action, thanks to our powerful 2X2 Air Pump and insulated cooler box. The 2-speed air pump keeps the water fully aerated and the insulated cooler shields expensive bait from extreme temperatures, whether you’re fishing in the dog days of summer or out on the ice in January.
The 2-speed Engel 2X2 Air Pump runs strong on two (2) D-Cell batteries (not included). Run on high speed when your cooler is full of bait. Turn the pump down and conserve battery power later in the day. Plug into your car or boat’s cigarette lighter using the handy 12V adapter to run the pump overnight and keep bait fresh for the next morning.
Engel Live Bait Coolers will keep your bait lively and fresh. 13, 19 and 30 Qt. models.Whether you’re fishing for crappie, walleye or dolphin, there’s a size just right for you.
- Volume: 13 Qt
- Internal Dimensions:12" x 7" x 8.5"
- External Dimensions: 15” x 10“x 11”
- Molded Polystyrene Insulation Helps Protect Bait in Hot and Cold Conditions
- Durable High Impact Plastic Base and Lid Won't Absorb Odors, and is Easy to Clean
- Watertight EVA Gasket in Lid Prevents Splashing During Transport
- Corrosion-Resistant Self-Stopping Hinges, Stainless Steel Latches and Screws
- Easy to Carry Using Integrated Handle in Lid or Shoulder Strap (included)
- Remove the Pump and Hose and Easily Convert to Cooler
- Color: White
Engel 2X2 Air Pump
- 3-Volt 2-Speed Electric Air Pump
- Power: 2 D-Cell Batteries (not included) or 12V DC Adapter (included)
- Adapter Output: 3V
- 24-inch Silicone Air Hose and Weighted Air Stone
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.