The i6300 is a Canbus based system that combines advanced electronics with over 50 years of mechanical engine control know-how into a system that is the best of all worlds for nearly any boat! The i6300 feels like a control because lever action, throttle and shift response and much more can be tailored to your preferences. Control up to 3 engines from one control with full power train sync.
Electronic control -- each lever controls throttle and shift. i6300 can be used on nearly any boat with 1-4stations and 1-4 engines.
- Works with nearly any Boat/Engine
- Modern & Traditional-styles available
- Superior feel & sensitivity
- Independent, adjustable lever feel to suit operator without removing cover
- Optional Trim Control in the handle
- Most operation preferences are user-adjustable, including throttle curves, shift delays and much more
- Full Power Train Sync with superior memory --Unbeatable One-Hand Control
- Separate Throttle/Shift actuators provide great mounting flexibility and double potentiometers for failsafe operation
- Start-in-Gear Protection, Shift delays
- Coded Station Select TM (station protection)
- Easy to use manual emergency "get home" feature
- Uses standard CCx633xx type control cables on throttle/shift actuator
- Easy to install with color-coded plug-in connectors
- Diagnostics (with 100-incident buffer)
- 12 and 24 volt capability
- Meets/exceeds all applicable standards
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.