Low Profile, High Performance
The Revo® S enhances cutting edge technology and functionality with a more compact and ergonomic design that is 15% lighter than the previous model. With a new white look, the Revo S frame is constructed of X2- Cräftic™ alloy for added corrosion protection.
Other features include seven stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller bearing, an improved D2 Gear Design™ for more efficient cranking power and the reliable Carbon Matrix™ drag system for smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.
The Pitch Centrifugal brake utilizes, 6 brake blocks (3 spring loaded and 3 non spring loaded). The spring loaded brake blocks act only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. The non spring loaded brake blocks act on the entire cast to give maximum control throughout the cast.
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Mono: 12lbs/145
- Braid: 30lbs/140
- Max Drag: 20
- 7.44 oz
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Lightweight graphite sideplates
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- h centrifugal brake system
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.