LifeProof frē for iPhone 5 is the thinnest, lightest, strongest all-protective case ever created. frē delivers the water-proof, dirt-proof, snow-proof and shock-proof protection you expect from LifeProof, and so much more.
Every feature has been designed to work seamlessly with your iPhone 5 – touch screen, camera, buttons, microphones and speakers. The incredibly low profile adds a mere 1.5 mm to each edge, and the sleek silhouette showcases your iPhone 5’s already legendary design.
The Four Proofs:
- Water Proof – submergible to 6.6’ (2m) for up to 60 minutes Dirt Proof – totally sealed against minute dirt & dust ingress
- Snow Proof – fully enclosed to keep melting snow, sleet and ice out
- Shock Proof – withstands drop impacts from up to 6.6’ (2m)
- Design: The thinnest, lightest, toughest, most functional all-protective phone case available
- Function: Restriction-free access to all functions, buttons, controls and ports
- Profile: Stays true to the iPhone 5’s sleek profile
- Aesthetics: Rear window highlights the iPhone’s design and proclaims your Apple allegiance
- Optics: CrystalClear double AR-coated optical-glass lens for distortion-free photos and videos
- Acoustics: Exclusive ‘Sound Enhancement System’ delivers maximum sound output and clarity
- Materials: Crafted from advanced materials for optimal protection, style and durability – never sticks to pockets or collects lint
- Technology: Built with everything we knew about protection, plus everything we needed to invent to make it better
- In the Box: frē case, cleaning cloth, headphone adaptor and headphone jack cover keeper
- Compatibility: Works with all iPhone 5 models and carriers
- Case Dimensions: 2.64"W x 5.41"L x 0.48"D
- Case Weight: 1.05 oz.
- Operating Temperature iPhone 32°F (0°C) to 95°F (35°C)
- Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Operational Depth 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
- Drop Height 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to clean
- A bit spendy
- Car Work
Comments about iPhone 5 Waterproof Case:
Best phone case I have ever seen. I will buy nothing else. This case is so good you can take it snorkeling. I have even used it for videos/photo inspections of boat hulls while in the water. I NEVER have to worry about my phone any longer. No problem what so ever with mud, sand, water, snow, etc. etc. What are you waiting for? Only other case I would even consider is the Lifeproof Fre that is water proof with out a plastic screen protector. It has a gasket around the glass screen of the iphone.